Serviced Offices jobs in Sydney NSW
- Experience in co-working environment or serviced office or related industry an advantage.
- For this role, you will:
- Manage members’ check-ins and check-outs.
- We’re a national firm that has serviced more than 110,000 businesses - increasingly at the enterprise level.
- LegalVision is an industry-leading tech-driven law…
- If you have great people skills and want to take forward your career in IT, we will support you with comprehensive, hands on experience You will be based at our…
- Overseeing the operations of the Sydney serviced office space and/or other offices in the APAC region;
- Liaising with building managers or landlords regarding…
- Experience in serviced office or related industry an advantage.
- Purchasing of office and pantry supplies.
- Supporting the Community Manager, this role will have…
- Experience in co-working, serviced office, service apartments, developers, hotel sales, or sales related industry is an advantage.
$200,000 a year
- Currently, bridge design is serviced through offices in other states, and now the time has come for a local leader to head up this high performance division.
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- It's your responsibility to develop these important profiles and ensure that these customers are serviced well.
- What's in it for you?
- What you will be doing.
$65,000 a year
- With an Australian workforce in the hundreds, the company have offices and workshop facilities across the major state capitals, and are presently seeking to…
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite | Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ensure all company plant and equipment are serviced regularly and in good working order.
Be the first to see new Serviced Offices jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.