Services Refugees $154,900 jobs
You refined by:
$150,131 - $168,333 a year
- Appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory conduct and services check, which includes referee/supervisor check, a review of National Police Check…
- The RCH is committed to working with health services across the state and plays a significant role in many critical state and nationwide services.
$170,655 - $210,592 a year
- Appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory conduct and services check including referee/supervisor check, a review of National Police check and…
$173,448 - $225,821 a year
- 704372 Senior Medical Practitioner (Women's Health Service) amended.pdf.
- Undertaking education and research as required, you will participate in and encourage…
Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
$300,000 a year
- Other onsite services include podiatry, dietetics, occupational therapy, speech therapy, physiotherapy, mental health services and refugee health.
- Services provided by the GP Medical Practice and Specialist Clinics include:
- Be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team providing quality holistic medical…
- The range of services offered at this practice include women's & men's health, children & adolescent health, Chronic Disease Management, Heart Health, Diabetes…
- Our client is a family owned private practice in need of a female GP who is looking to settle in the Townsville area long - term to cater for their female…
Medical Recruitment Pty Ltd.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$150 an hour
- The likely client base would be local families, Aboriginal community, Refugees, local disadvantaged community and homeless.
- $150 per hour or 65%.
$120 - $150 an hour
- They also have a diabetes clinic and refugee service onsite to complement their suite of services.
- Mental health, physical health, work and study support and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.