Services Worker jobs in Central Coast NSW
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of Kms between consecutive services.
- Ability to grow friendly social working relationships with people using Uniting Home…
- MEDICATION COMPETENT - PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKERS.
- Minimum 1-year experience working as a Personal Care Worker.
- WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES!
- Certificate III in Disability, Community Services or similar and/or demonstrated experience supporting People with Disability.
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Women’s Health Services Aboriginal Health Services Multicultural Health Services Mental Health Services Child Protection Services.
- It is not a proclaimed place.
- Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that…
- Multiple Youth Worker roles available.
- Permanent Full-time Part Time Youth Worker positions are available.
- At least 3 years experience working in a Youth Worker…
- Access to professional counselling service for employees and their immediate family;
- Direct Support Professional - Accomodation & Shared Living.
- We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services for people in their private home and community.
- Due to continuous growth, Aged Care facilities are looking for Personal Care Workers who are committed to working with the elderly and can provide exceptional…
$32.37 - $50.89 an hour
- NSW Health Service Health Professional s (State) Award - Social Worker or.
- To provide a professional clinical service as a Social Worker, Psychologist,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.