Sewer Design jobs
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Demonstrated experience in the design of sewer and stormwater projects.
- Prepare preliminary costs for design works.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering.
$1,259 a week
- You will be also be responsible for the entering and reporting of asset data, the calculation, collection and recording of Section 7.11 (S.94) contributions,…
Cloncurry Shire Council
$45,512 a year
- ➢ Attend training and meetings as directed by the Water and Sewer Supervisor;
- ➢ Work with the Water and Sewer Supervisor to assist in the preparation of…
- Delivering YVW’s major water and sewer projects to meet all requirements;
- Strong knowledge engineering procedures, standards, policies and practices related to…
$92,216 - $102,536 a year
- As such, this role provides specialist technical engineering advice in the areas of roads, hydraulics, transport and traffic, street lighting and, on an ad hoc…
- Experience in 12D, Civil 3D, PC Sewer & PC Drain is advantageous.
- Provide a high level of technical, drafting and design input in a variety of Urban Development…
- Knowledge of engineering procedures, standards, policies and practices related to design and construction activities;
- Onsite parking, canteen and fitness group.
- Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
- We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas…
- You will provide investigatory and planning services, design advice and construction phase support;
- Use your water engineering expertise to support a range of…
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Designs will include Water and Sewer, Roads, Earthworks, Drainage and Utilities.
- Land Development Design - Residential, Commercial and Industrial - 12D.
Be the first to see new Sewer Design jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.