Shift Registered Nurse jobs in Queensland
- It is a requirement of the role to have a minimum of 1 years' experience as Registered Nurse and be available to work a full range of shifts to meet our 24-hour…
- Eligibility for registration as a nurse with the Nurses and Midwives board (AHPRA).
- Our New Graduate Nurse program aims to enable you to make the transition…
- The purpose of the Registered Nurse is to provide direct nursing care utilising clinical skills, education and support to patients/clients and nursing staff…
KR Solutions Australia
- I’m currently seeking Registered Nurses for Mining sites in Regional Queensland on a casual basis.
- Would you like a casual opportunity as a Registered Nurse in…
- Current Division 1 Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA.
- Become our part-time nurse at Cairns.
- As a Registered Nurse with Bolton Clarke, you will assist…
$15,990 a year
- Are you a Registered Nurse with experience in Aged Care seeking a new opportunity on the Gold Coast.
- We can offer you at least 3 shifts with our focus on…
- Act as Team Leader/ Shift Coordinator depending on experience and competence.
- Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
- We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our team, working within a Primary Health Care model at the facility.
- Other employment benefits may include:
- Appointees will be required to work all shifts in accordance with the unit roster.
- Professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality…
- About your opportunityThe purpose of this role is to provide a high level of care to patients and their families within the scope of practice of a Registered…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.