Shift Staff Nurse jobs in Western Australia
- Ability to guide staff and support the families of our residents.
- At present, we require the successful candidate to undertake shifts from 4:00pm to 9:00pm on a…
- Ability and skills to guide staff in wound and diabetes care.
- Develop and maintain the effective performance of other care and service staff.
$59,000 - $75,000 a year
- Motivate, lead and supervise all the staff.
- Self management of your availability – pick up extra shifts.
- With over 60 facilities Australia wide and in excess of…
$45,000 - $65,000 a year
- Motivate, lead and supervise staff.
- Self managed availability – pick up extra shifts when you want to.
- This is a permanent part time role for an experienced…
- Minimum 2 years experience as a scrub scout nurse in a perioperative environment.
- Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is…
Catholic Homes Inc.
- This position will provide professional nursing care and if required leadership within the scope of practice to all Ocean Star residents and staff.
CBI Health Group
- In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include…
- Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority.
- The successful candidates will be available to work across a…
- Shift length can vary and include afternoon shifts.
- Bethesda Health Care has an opportunity for experienced Scrub/Scout staff to join our professional.
Rural Health West Recruitment
$87,441 a year
- Some of your key responsibilities will include: Supervise new staff and assist in their education.
- Kimberley Renal Services now has an opportunity for a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.