Shift Supervisor jobs in St Marys NSW
- Flexibility to work some late night shifts and weekends.
- We are currently on the quest for one-of-a-kind supervisors to support the store manager to build the…
- Completing accurate shift reports and worksheets;
- Internal & External training opportunities & paid training sessions.
- Resolving customer enquiries and issues;
- Lead up to 15 people per shift.
- Motivate your team to achieve key shift targets.
- It’s time to level up.
- This is your opportunity to join Oporto’s family of…
- Safety and security during a shift.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Ordering stock and completing stock takes.
- To provide the desired degree of operational flexibility, shifts may consist of morning, afternoon and night shifts.
- You will have experience & competencies in:
St Marys NSW
- At InfraBuild we are inspired by visions of what might be possible, of making our world a stronger, safer, more sustainable and connected place to live.
- GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering remarkable food and service experiences.
- Guzman y Gomez (GYG) Mexican Taquerias are fast paced…
- Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives.
- Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue…
- Partnered with Broadspectrum and the Australian Government, The Indigenous Employment Parity Initiative is assisting Broadspectrum to increase their Indigenous…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$51,138 - $57,402 a year
- Cleaning role within a government facility to clean and sterilise the production equipment and facilities.
- A national organisation for science and technology.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.