Shipping Manager jobs
- The role is responsible for shipping administration and compliance tasks related to bulk shipping through Viterra’s South Australian port terminals.
Hills District NSW
- Executes shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Preferably in a luxury environment;
- Create shipping documents (i.e commercial invoices and packing lists).
- This unique and exciting full time opportunity will be based in our Silverwater Head…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$51 an hour
- Reporting to the Station Pier Operations Manager, your new role will primarily see you supporting the management and coordination of visits by cruise ships at…
- You will work with other engineering managers to coordinate the delivery of cross-functional feature development.
- Join our team and experience Workday!
T&G Global Limited
- Are experienced managers in finance, procurement, HR, marketing or any other corporate functions;
- We are one of New Zealand’s largest vertically integrated…
- Previous Trade Manager or Commercial Planning experience in a shipping or related discipline would be preferred.
- Support sales with product knowledge.
- Managing streamline timing for manufacturing, QA check and shipping.
- We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join our Global Support Team in the…
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- The cruise shipping season in Melbourne currently extends from October through to April.
- Foster constructive relationships with tenants and other stakeholders,…
Turners & Growers
- As the Logistics Administrator you will report to and provide support to the Logistics Manager and the Traders.
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
Be the first to see new Shipping Manager jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.