Shire Council Director $83,900 jobs in New South Wales
- Crisscrossing the shire are 205,000 hectares of national park, wilderness and state forest, parts of which are world heritage listed.
- Date Posted: 27/02/2020.
$114,271 - $126,446 a year
- Lead teams across multiple Cultural Facility sites.
- Manage at a strategic and operational level.
- $114,270.94 - $126,446.26 per annum plus Superannuation.
$7,000 a month
- Tired of the city, the commute and the stress of family life?
- Then come and work for Cobar Shire Council.
- Thinking of relocating from a metropolitan area?
- Your solid contribution ensures that Council will meet community infrastructure needs now and into the future.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary package to be negotiated dependent on skills and experience.
- Exciting opportunity in regional NSW, available immediately.
- The Parkes Region is a great place to live and raise a family with affordable housing, lifestyle properties and diverse employment opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.