Shire Council Director jobs in New South Wales
$7,000 a month
- Tired of the city, the commute and the stress of family life?
- Then come and work for Cobar Shire Council.
- Thinking of relocating from a metropolitan area?
$60,000 a year
- Working with the centre director and relevant staff to provide Early Childhood Care Education to standards that complies with the Education and Care Service…
- This exciting opportunity exists for a rising professional to gain career enhancing skills and experience.
- Reporting to the Director Environmental and Community…
- The Lilliane Brady Village is seeking Expressions of Interest for casual Registered Nurses.
- Occasionally these casual positions lead to a permanent appointment.
Bland Shire Council
West Wyalong NSW
$42.08 an hour
- Community Maintain a friendly, professional and positive council presence.
- Manage inspections and reports using council’s asset management system.
$83,000 - $117,000 a year
- Our shire is one of the largest in the state, spanning over 44,000 square kilometres.
- Application Close - 4.00pm Friday 14 February 2020.
$6,582 - $7,404 a month
- Rural councils provide exceptional opportunity to gain a wide range of skills and experience through working in multidisciplinary teams across multiple projects…
- A full role brochure can be found here - https://online.flowpaper.com/7964073d/SeniorHealthandBuildingSurveyorSuccessProfileForves/.
- Moree Plains Shire Council are seeking a talented and dynamic professional to provide high level executive assistance to the Director of Engineering Services,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.