Shire Council Director jobs in New South Wales
- Crisscrossing the shire are 205,000 hectares of national park, wilderness and state forest, parts of which are world heritage listed.
- Date Posted: 27/02/2020.
Junee Shire Council
$858 - $966 a week
- Junee Shire Council currently has a Labourer position available for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to work with their Roads Maintenance and Construction…
$114,271 - $126,446 a year
- Lead teams across multiple Cultural Facility sites.
- Manage at a strategic and operational level.
- $114,270.94 - $126,446.26 per annum plus Superannuation.
$7,000 a month
- Tired of the city, the commute and the stress of family life?
- Then come and work for Cobar Shire Council.
- Thinking of relocating from a metropolitan area?
- Your solid contribution ensures that Council will meet community infrastructure needs now and into the future.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary package to be negotiated dependent on skills and experience.
- Exciting opportunity in regional NSW, available immediately.
- The Lilliane Brady Village is seeking Expressions of Interest for casual Registered Nurses.
- Occasionally these casual positions lead to a permanent appointment.
Bland Shire Council
West Wyalong NSW
$62.02 an hour
- Councilors Maintain a friendly, professional and positive council presence.
- Finance: Be a responsible custodian of council funds and apply processes in line…
- The Parkes Region is a great place to live and raise a family with affordable housing, lifestyle properties and diverse employment opportunities.
$32.36 an hour
- Forming part of our Casual Team, Casual Administrative Support Officers will have the opportunity to work across all divisions of Council when additional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.