Shut Downs jobs
- Adhere to and follow start-up/shut down procedures.
- Maintenance and wash down of dive tenders as per daily and neap schedules.
- Clipper Pearls Pearl Farm Diver.
- Metro is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety…
- Key Contractor selection and management for shut down activities;
- ASX Top 50 Leading Energy Infrastructure Company.
- Co-ordination of OEM resources and vendors;
$58,540 a year
- Receive generous leave entitlements, including: equal paternal/maternity leave, study leave, an additional week of leave for the EoY shut down period, and more!
$68,914 a year
- Deakin University will shut down for Christmas and New Year from 21 December 2019 to 2 January 2020.
- Location: Geelong - Waurn Ponds, Melbourne - Burwood.
- We take wellness very seriously and have a number of initiatives to support this including a company-wide shut down in October each year to mark World Mental…
$55 an hour
- IPA Townsville are currently seeking a shutdown crew consisting of Fitters & Boilermakers for a 5 day shut down on January 10th-14th.
- Continuity of work on a major maintenance and shut down contract with opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge;
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- > Supporting factory start up and shut downs.
- Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre have an opportunity for a Maintenance Fitter Apprentice to commence with our…
- Start up and shut down processes of the refinery and pretreatment operations.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Above award rates + overtime + allowances.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.