$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Primary Role The main purpose of this role is to carry out detailed signalling designs and assist with signalling projects.
- Licensed / Authorised Rail Signalling Electrician with Electrical Trade Certificate and significant knowledge and experience of working in rail signalling…
$108,567 a year
- Queensland Rail is an integrated customer and rail infrastructure business servicing the passenger, tourism, resources and freight customer markets throughout…
- We are seeking applications from qualified Signals Electricians, whom are Sydney Trains Licenced with strong work ethics, experience working in Rail Signals…
- Supervise the Installation of Signaling Gears (AFTC, Point Machine, Signals, Loops, FEP, S&D and ESP) by contractor during T&C.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in an engineering or project management discipline and/or experience (minimum 2 years) in Railway Signalling or equivalent OR…
$70,000 - $97,000 a year
- Extensive knowledge of LU and or Network Rail standards;
- Primary Role :Deliver and/or verify railway signalling designs / projects and/or contribute to larger,…
- We are currently recruiting Rail Signal Maintainers, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed…
- Reporting to the Supervisor Training Port & Rail, the Trainer Assessor Rail position will also be responsible for providing training support to all Rail…
- Signal Design for major rail and level crossing removal projects.
- Delivery of Rail projects in D&C and/or Alliance arrangements.
Be the first to see new Signal Rail jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.