Site Projects Engineer jobs in Lytton QLD
- The Thermo Fisher Scientific site in Brisbane manufactures many new biopharmaceutical products for several stages of clinical trials.
- How will you get here?
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$35 an hour
- As result of major project being delivered they are looking to engage the services on an experienced Site Engineer to work as part of the on site team to assist…
- Provide project delivery, specialist engineering services and support to our client.
- Undertake technical and quality reviews of on and off-site production…
- Our graduate roles involve office based works in our Northgate office and some site based projects around the Queensland region.
- Join a great team and culture.
- Wind Farm project in Suffolk.
- Set out, level and survey operational sites.
- Site Engineer - Suffolk - Wind Farm project.
- Contribute to HSE management onsite.
- Planning, leading, organising and controlling assigned projects.
- We own and operate Australia’s largest gas network with over 1800 people across almost 70 sites…
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- Work closely with the project team on a variation of projects with product modification requests.
- Access to on-site subsidised canteen.
- Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Caltex to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
- Receive world class training and experience on cutting edge systems and complex projects.
- Drive C2 solution architecture through the definition and execution of…
- + Assist team and project managers by developing good working relationships with clients during the delivery of projects.
- + A passion for technical excellence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.