Site Signalling Engineer jobs
- Manage the design and construction for signalling packages on site.
- This role will support north west railway signalling projects in a FIFO capacity from Perth.
- Demonstrated experience signalling design verification.
- Extensive experience in rail signalling engineering principles.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Calibre Group is mobilising a railway System Assurance Team to support delivery of transformational signalling system for a heavy haul iron ore railway operator…
- Managing signalling work groups to ensure successful delivery of major projects.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of rail signalling projects to…
- Should have good installation background in signalling.
- Advance material planning as per the site requirement.
- Implement the Field change order (FCO) at site.
- This will include all aspects of signalling activities (signalling circuit, signalling system architecture , control tables, interlocking principles and…
- Experience identifying, assessing & addressing issues relating to installations of cabling and equipment in greenfield sites.
- Participate in in factory acceptance testing and/or site testing of signalling systems and equipment;
- Participate in the commissioning of signalling systems…
- Sound understanding of technical signalling related issues, causes and solutions.
- Ensure critical controls are in place for the identified material risks within…
- Must hold a Rail Safety Worker Card (although may be limited in terms of site/track access).
- At least 7 years’ experience in a related signalling discipline …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.