Sleepover Worker jobs
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- If required, Senior Youth Workers will supervise Youth Support Workers and Youth Worker 1.
- On-call Senior youth workers (Youth Worker 3) are required to be on…
$29.77 an hour
- Our residential services in the Brisbane South East region (Logan to Gold Coast and in-between) run a 24/7 roster model and the successful candidates will be…
- Position Title Support Workers - Housing and Support Projects.
- We are seeking highly enthusiastic and experienced Support Workers to be a part of this exciting…
- This role would suit youth workers, residential workers, disability support workers and those who have worked with young people with challenging behaviours,…
- Completion of the 'NDIS Worker Orientation Module" www.https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/.
- Work across multiple roster options over a 24/7 period,…
- We are a preferred employer for older workers.
- The role includes but is not limited to personal care (showering/dressing), continence support, assistance with…
- You will also be required to work some night shifts, either active nights or sleepovers depending on your preference.
- Cromer, Mona Vale and Terrey Hills.
- Key worker reports, person centred plans, risk assessments, etc.
- The Support Worker position is pivotal in promoting great outcomes for our clients as they…
- Life Without Barriers is seeking experienced Female Disability Support Workers to provide support to our clients in Port Kennedy.
- This role will require sleepovers or a live-in arrangement.
- Base Rate + 25% Casual Loading + Paid Kilometers.
- Providing care to clients in Townsville.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.