Soa Design Lead jobs
- Lead phase 1 implementation projects with a large team of integration developers.
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system…
- Provide expert review, advice and guidance to projects on infrastructure architecture direction and solution design, during the analysis and design phases of…
$700 - $750 a day
- Understanding of SOA design patterns and principles.
- Restful API design and development.
- Large Financial institution based in Melbourne CBD.
- Provide expert review, advice and guidance to projects on information/data architecture direction, data models and solution design, during the analysis and…
- The successful integration lead will design, build and test enterprise application integration *.
- The successful integration lead will design, build and test…
- Application architecture and design - Development practices such as Design Patterns, Test-Driven Development, and Behaviour-Driven Development.
- Own and lead design discussions for Hybris e-commerce Projects.
- Translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas, integrate with content…
- Solid understanding and experience in OOP & SOA.
- Design and build applications for performance, reliability, ease-of-use and re-use.
- What’s in it for you?
- As a technical lead, you will be providing technical solution direction and acting as the technical decision maker to resolve conflicts or remove technical…
- In this autonomous role, you will be required to lead IBM’s solution development and design efforts across one of our major accounts in Canberra.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.