Social Care jobs in Springwood QLD
Sort by: relevance -
- Deliver quality Social Work clinical services across a variety of caseloads within health care environments in accordance with prescribed professional and…
- The company employs over 77,000 staff and treats 8.5 million patients throughout its hospitals and primary care clinics.
- Employee assistance program and more!
- Participate in the development of clinical practices, procedures or protocols within Social Work Services to facilitate optimal health care.
- Assisting the Care Manager by providing quality care services to residents within the community including emergency call-outs.
- Kindness l Care l Respect.
- With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia.
- Provide clinical leadership and participate in the identification, development, implementation and evaluation of quality, service improvement and/or research…
- Employ best practice dog handling skills to ensure consistency of handling and care.
- This position provides consistent quality care, handling and husbandry to…
- Provide leadership within the Logan-Beaudesert Hospital Social Work and clinical teams, including development of clinical service models, staff recruitment,…
- An exciting opportunity presents itself to work as a Disability Care Worker within the Community Care and Inclusion Directorate of Wesley Mission Queensland as…
- Before School Care (7:00 am - 9.00 am);
- After School Care (2:30 pm - 5:00 pm).
- Completed Diploma or Bachelors within Childhood, Education, Youth/ Social studies…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.