Soil Science jobs
$113,000 - $132,000 a year
- A doctorate [or equivalent experience] in a relevant discipline area such as soil science, biogeochemistry, or analytical chemistry with demonstrated…
$67,542 - $90,982 a year
- The School of Agriculture and Food Sciences is Australia’s most diversified agriculture research and teaching school, comprising research and teaching experts…
$98,000 - $106,000 a year
- Do you have a background in soil science or agricultural science?
- A PhD in the field of soil science, agricultural science, systems modelling or similar fields…
- As directed by the management team, you will assist with sampling and interpretation of soil moisture and plant nutrition levels while also checking and…
Tonkin + Taylor
- Come and Explore + Solve + Create with Chadwick Geotechnics where your hard work and positive work ethic will be rewarded!
- High attention to detail and quality.
- This will include deriving model soil parameters from soil spatial data.
- Provide science leadership in modelling, integrating new data and innovative approaches…
- Provide science leadership and mentoring in statistical modelling, integrating new data and innovative approaches to improve water quality modelling.
$100,643 - $118,912 a year
- Prospective candidates should have a Ph.D. degree in water chemistry, soil science, fire ecology, or related fields, extensive experience with conceptual and…
- All positions combine cutting-edge science and technology with an applied research focus.
- Hydrological modelling and forecasting of soil moisture and vegetation…
- Site remediation and validation including contractor supervision and implementation of soil and groundwater remediation methods.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.