Solution Lead Analyst jobs in Western Australia
- Fast response to POC activities to early assess solution feasibility and risks of architecture design.
- Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop…
- We are currently looking to engage a Lead Business Analyst who can support a complex, enterprise wide program of work for our renowned mining client.
- Part of the role is also to lead, facilitate and take part on specific improvement initiatives related to HME Asset Health technology and processes.
- Collaborate with service providers on solution delivery.
- This role will be a key contributor for the data solution required to support the vision.
- Can you work autonomously to ensure that network systems and solutions are maintained?
- Newmont Mining Corporation is one of the world’s largest gold producers…
- Opportunity for an experienced BA to lead a program of transformation change with an established institution.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- 2 years experience in a similar testing analyst role.
- The organisation is a market leader in their field developing software products to enhance, integrated and…
- Core requirements of the role will include analysing business requirements and developing core solutions to deliver on a multi-module ERP upgrade.
- Provides guidance including the mentoring and development of the finance analysts.
- WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading…
- Work with Marketing, vendors and distributors to develop leads that deliver a growing pipeline of new business leads.
- We offer a range of benefits including:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.