Sorting jobs in Parramatta NSW
- As one of our PDOs (Postal Delivery Officers) you’ll start your days sorting mail and then walking to deliver mail and small parcels to customers.
- Provide administrative services including filing, mail receipt and sorting, maintenance of registers, routine purchasing, meeting and event support,…
- Reception and Office Duties including but not limited to; answering phone calls, welcoming clients, booking couriers, sorting mail and office supply orders.
- The roles require skills that cover:
- To be successful you will;
- Be able to start immediately.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
- Supply goods and materials in line with requirements of sorting staff.
- Ensure sorting area is clean at all times and clear of empty cages, waste bins and…
$68,152 - $71,893 a year
- Oversee the general administrative/clerical duties in the School office (e.g. typing, filing, photocopying, accepting/arranging deliveries and couriers, mail…
- Cornerstone HR is a rapidly expanding recruitment solution provider across a range of industry sectors.
- We are a proud believer in equal opportunities in the…
- As one of our PDOs (Postal Delivery Officers) you’ll start your days sorting mail – before either hopping on a pushbike / electric bike provided by Australia…
- Use your catering skills in a role in which you can really make a difference – assisting in the preparation and servicing of nutritious food, all Use your…
- Organising and controlling the day to day workflow - receiving, scanning, sorting and placing incoming goods on shelves.
- Based at Holsworthy Barracks, Sydney.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.