Spare Parts Manager jobs in Queensland
- Other duties as required time to time as directed by the parts manager.
- Experienced and motivated store person with prior vehicle parts experience.
- Preparing and initiating purchase requests for spare and replacement parts needed for repairs, maintenance related tasks and refurbishing projects and upgrades.
- Working with suppliers to ensure adequate spare parts are kept on site.
- At Tip Top our people are our greatest asset.
- In this role you will be responsible for:
- Experience in Truck and Trailer parts will be highly regarded.
- As our Spare Parts Interpreter you will have a solid background in commercial vehicle parts sales…
- Provide Logistics Support Analysis management including reliability, maintainability, spares and parts analysis and life cycle costing.
- Focused aftermarket support for all Weir equipment to ensure strong spare parts and service business performance.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
$103,000 - $132,000 a year
- Create and uphold spare parts and critical spares inventories.
- As part of your role as Maintenance Manager, your key responsibilities include (but are not…
- Reporting on order status of spare parts.
- Reporting on delivery status of spare parts.
- Work Environment: Loud - Outdoor work and exposure to mechanical moving…
- Liaise with the appropriate supervisors to ensure that the manufacture of spares parts, packaging of assemblies, installation and commissioning activities are…
u&u Recruitment Partners
- Input the delivered parts/invoice to manager system;
- Our client, an oil & gas equipment manufacturing company in the Willawong area, has a current requirement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.