Special Education jobs in South Australia
$101,859 - $110,107 a year
- The Forecasting Analyst will be responsible for the design, delivery and ongoing evaluation of critical forecasting and analytics functions and outputs that…
$72,135 - $75,616 a year
- The Education Co-ordinator is responsible for ensuring a quality flexible and innovative education service to prisoners accommodated at Port Lincoln Prison.
$27.50 - $29.65 an hour
- Your excellent customer service skills will equip you to relate to people with diverse value systems, cultural differences and special needs.
$26.24 - $26.53 an hour
- Supporting parents of children with special needs, you will ensure children are adequately supervised on a ratio of 1:8 if over 2 and 1:4 if under 2 years of…
- You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education…
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- For all special conditions, please refer to the Position Information Document.
- Job status: Long Term Contract.
- Contract will be up to 12 months.
$68,339 - $75,287 a year
- Please note the salary amount may differ from that advertised.
- Salary is dependent upon your current employment status with the Department for Education, tenure…
Adelaide Cemeteries Authority
- Education and special interest group hosts welcome, assist and inform school groups and other groups visiting the cemetery.
- Cemetery Team Member (Grave Digger).
$63,681 - $67,868 a year
- There are special conditions attached to this role, please refer to the Role Description to find out more.
- Work as part of a team to ensure children and young…
- The Access & Inclusion Advisor is responsible for the provision of specialist disability related services and information to support students with disabilities…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.