Specialist Rehabilitation jobs in Queensland
- Specialities including anaesthetics, emergency, medicine, surgery, intensive and coronary care, orthopaedics, obstetrics, paediatrics, palliative care,…
$100,000 a year
- RTW / Occupational Rehabilitation Specialist wanted in Amberley, Queensland (Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Psychologist with relevant experience…
$100,000 a year
- RTW / Occupational Rehabilitation Specialist wanted in Brisbane (Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Psychologist).
- RTW planning and case management.
- Support and manage complex claims, specialist technical support and development of strategy in complex technical/legal matters.
$170,456 - $216,112 a year
- The role of the Staff Specialist is to provide high quality clinical and non-clinical services to benefit the patients of the Townsville Hospital and Health…
- Medical units including general, emergency, respiratory, cardiology/coronary care, gastroenterology, renal, rehabilitation, palliative care.
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- Injury management and rehabilitation management.
- Our Client is searching for a qualified and highly experienced Safety & Compliance Specialist to come on board…
- This role would be ideal for a HR/ rehabilitation specialist who wants to move into a leadership role in a caring, supportive environment.
- In the role of Project Manager, you will project manage the delivery of assigned civil infrastructure activities, such as construction, maintenance,…
- Applies specialist knowledge and skills.
- Ensure a safe and healthy workplace including compliance with workplace health and safety and employee rehabilitation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.