Specification Representative jobs
- Report on specification activities within the region.
- What are you looking for in your career?
- A great product to sell.
- Polytec ticks all of these boxes.
- Accurate input of customer job specifications.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for the monitoring of customer supplied dry…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- A reputable provider of flooring solutions is looking for a specification sales representative to join the team.
- What's in it for you?
- What you will be doing.
- Liaise with client representatives regarding technical queries, inspections, project scheduling and coordinating deliveries.
- We are currently looking for.
Syneos Health Clinical
- As biostatistics representative on project teams, interfaces with other departmental project team representatives.
- Collaborates with sponsor, if required.
- Seeking experienced Sales Representative to join our NSW Team within the Building Finishing Target Market.
- Are you driven to "Add Value to your Customers"?
- O Definition of Test Plans for the ICRM project in conjunction with vendors, ICRM project team and DNRME system support representatives;
Life Care Corporate Services
- Division: Residential Services Service: Residential.
- Level of Work: Quality Date last reviewed: July 2015.
- Role Reports to (Role title): Care Coordinator.
Northern Midlands Council
- The General Manager or his representative may direct an employee to carry out such duties as are within the limits.
- O Actively promote Council’s Dog Management.
- Update manuals and written procedures so as to comply with the equipment specifications and modifications;
- Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.