Speech Pathologist jobs in Macquarie Park NSW
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- Responsible for the provision of the high quality speech pathology services to clients of WSLHD.
- Responsible for contributing to the planning, implementation,…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- You are a university qualified speech pathologist with current Speech Pathology Australia membership who has a strong understanding of the NDIS and experience…
- As a highly motivated pathologist you’ll have the experience to operate with some degree of independence and also enjoy ongoing support and mentorship (with…
- Are you a speech pathologist with a passion for supporting children and adults with a disability reach their goals?
- Does this sound like you?
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- This new Aboriginal targeted position will continue to support and enhance the existing SCH speech pathology service as well as to develop the Aboriginal…
$58.99 - $60.46 an hour
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Position Classification: Speech Pathologist Level 5.
- Remuneration: $58.99 - $60.46 per hour.
- Where you'll be working.
- Enjoy working in a modern facility at Frenchs Forest.
- Leading technology in swallowing and communication assessment and intervention.
$64,000 - $90,000 a year
- Clinical experience in the management of adult population with speech and swallowing disorders.
- He/she may require direct professional supervision from the…
The Infants' Home
- Providing speech pathology intervention for children within the context of integrated and inclusive service provision.
- FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME.
Koorana Child & Family Services Inc
- Sound knowledge and experience in paediatric speech pathology.
- Join our team as a Speech Pathologist.
- Koorana Child and Family Services is looking for Speech…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.