Speech Pathologist jobs in St George NSW
- As a highly motivated pathologist you’ll have the experience to operate with some degree of independence and also enjoy ongoing support and mentorship (with…
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- This new Aboriginal targeted position will continue to support and enhance the existing SCH speech pathology service as well as to develop the Aboriginal…
$31.62 - $37.22 an hour
- Position Classification: Speech Pathologist Level 1.
- Remuneration: $31.62 - $37.22.
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District will drive innovation and…
Southside Health & Wellbeing
- We currently have a particular need for a speech pathologist with experience in early childhood and primary-age work.
$1,232 - $1,450 a week
- The speech pathologist is also responsible for undertaking designated non-clinical tasks to support service delivery including clinical supervision, quality…
- Max-term Contract (January 2020 until June 2020).
- Part-time Hours (4 hours per fortnight).
- CatholicCare has recently received funding for an exciting new…
Koorana Child & Family Services Inc
- Sound knowledge and experience in paediatric speech pathology.
- Join our team as a Speech Pathologist.
- Koorana Child and Family Services is looking for Speech…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- You are a university qualified speech pathologist with current Speech Pathology Australia membership who has a strong understanding of the NDIS and experience…
$58.99 - $60.46 an hour
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Position Classification: Speech Pathologist Level 5.
- Remuneration: $58.99 - $60.46 per hour.
- Where you'll be working.
- Enjoy working in a modern facility at Frenchs Forest.
- Leading technology in swallowing and communication assessment and intervention.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.