Speech Pathology Services jobs in New South Wales
$71.75 an hour
- The Speech Pathology Discipline Advisor provides high level advice pertaining to speech pathology service delivery, workforce planning and governance, and…
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- This new Aboriginal targeted position will continue to support and enhance the existing SCH speech pathology service as well as to develop the Aboriginal…
- Job title: Part Time Speech Pathologist wanted in Private practice - Inner West Sydney.
- Hours: 1 to 2 Days a week (8 to 16 Hours).
$31.62 - $37.22 an hour
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District will drive innovation and excellence in health service delivery that provides safe, equitable, high quality,…
$71,000 a year
- ECEI services assist children aged 0 – 6 with developmental delay and/or disability and their families to achieve better long term outcomes through supports and…
$1,232 - $1,450 a week
- To provide a high quality speech pathology service to patients/clients and their carers to ensure optimal health outcomes.
- Application Close Date: 08/12/2019.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- You are a university qualified speech pathologist with current Speech Pathology Australia membership who has a strong understanding of the NDIS and experience…
$44,994 - $49,371 a year
- There are also a number of visiting services including an asthma educator, dietetics, mental health/ drug and alcohol, podiatry, women’s health, speech…
$72,291 a year
- Additional services provided by visiting staff include speech pathology, dietetics and occupational therapy.
- Community health services include community nursing…
$58.99 - $60.46 an hour
- This position is responsible for providing high quality specialised Speech Pathology clinical and professional services including, but not limited to specialist…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.