- Transcribe the speech to text and tag the meaning of the text appropriately.
- The project involves listening to English audio recordings and typing out the…
$32.41 - $38.15 an hour
- Employment Type: Temporary Part Time - 25 February to 30 June 2020.
- Position Classification: Speech Pathologist Level 1.
- Remuneration: $32.41 - $38.15 per hour.
- This role contributes to consumer care by providing clinical support tasks delegated under the direct or indirect supervision of an Allied Health Professional …
- Create high-quality PowerPoint slides and briefing material for speeches and presentations by Accenture leadership.
- The team operates mainly on a virtual basis.
$88,880 a year
- This key role will see you proactively manage a range of activities, including complex diary management; civic and community events; Councillor policies and…
- The Assistant in Nursing (AIN) assists with the provision of quality, safe person and family centred care under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse …
$64,000 - $90,000 a year
- Clinical experience in the management of adult population with speech and swallowing disorders.
- The successful applicant is responsible for the speech pathology…
- Manage the preparation of communications materials, including researching and writing media releases, ministerial briefings, newsletters, flyers, display…
$52,595 a year
- The Allied Health Assistant will work as a member of a multidisciplinary team, under the direction and supervision of physiotherapists, occupational therapists,…
- Ambulatory Aged Care Programs (AACP).
- Are you an enrolled nurse looking for a change or a new opportunity working within a multidisciplinary team?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.