Sports Club jobs
Sort by: relevance -
$68,544 - $79,822 a year
- Sports Club Liaison and Development Officer.
- Demonstrated experience and or knowledge in sports club development issues facing clubs operations and development.
- Furthermore, at Club level you will look to create opportunities to foster new relationships to grow our sport and ultimately make Tennis the sport of choice.
- Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med and other advantages connected with our Club Med group.
- Being responsible for the sports & events budget.
East Brighton Football Netball Club
- East Brighton Football Netball Club are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic sports trainers to assist with their Senior, Reserves, Women’s and Under 19’s…
- Entertaining by leading manual and/or sports activities.
- Seasonal contract with compensation package include room & board, utilities, basic medical insurance,…
- With a range of remote area benefits including relocation bonus, subsidised accommodation, gym and sports club, meals on duty, and an extensive programme of…
- Hosting one million visitors annually, Southport Sharks is one of the largest clubs in Queensland and one of the Gold Coast’s leading clubs with over 55,000…
- Seasonal contract with compensation package include room & board, utilities, basic medical insurance, uniforms, training, usage of all resorts sports facilities…
- Knowledge of Mi Club Gold Management Software is desirable.
- So, we’re looking for a team orientated and customer-focused person who is passionate about golf and…
Dingley Football Club
- Dingley Football Club are seeking sports trainers for the upcoming 2019 Season.
- Level 1 sports trainer (or willing to obtain this).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.