Staff Rostering jobs in Melbourne VIC
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- This role has a focus on rostering, operational management, correspondence and customer service.
- Additionally, this role also provides day-to-day administrative…
- Maintaining staff levels by recruiting.
- Strong leadership experience in development, supporting and motivating staff.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- This role is a true mix of hands-on work, helping and managing your team; as well as office work, coordinating customer orders and rostering staff using…
- This is a great mix of face to face client, candidate interaction as well as office based working on rostering and recruitment.
- Journeyman Cafe in Windsor is looking for a hands on manager with substantial specialty coffee experience.
- We aim to offer a dining experience of the highest…
Dr Morse Bar & Eatery
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
- People Management including team leadership, staff training & mentoring, rostering, performance management, compliance and administration.
- All staff will go through extensive training with Candela.
- Assisting in clinic operations such as rostering, banking, end of day procedures.
Acuity Development Group
- People Management including team leadership, staff training, rostering, performance management, compliance and administration.
- Support the business development team with rostering, award compliance, transitions of new accounts, strategic resourcing.
- Have previous administrative and rostering experience in community services.
- The Client Liaison Officer will provide support to the Community Team Leader and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.