Stakeholder Relations jobs in Brisbane QLD
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customer and internal stakeholders.
- As the Customer Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for…
- Ensure the physical needs of dogs are met in relation to accommodation, feeding and health.
- The GAP Kennel Attendant will work collaboratively with GAP…
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Experience and qualifications in relation to the duties and requirements above.
- Providing the child with consistent messages in relation to the desired…
- Manage various technologies to enable a superior customer service offering for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- A degree or postgraduate qualification in public relations, journalism or communication discipline, while not mandatory is highly desirable.
- Possess and utilise strong stakeholder management skills across various departments and vendors.
- Manage capability development by leading and mentoring multi…
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal andexternal stakeholders.
- Be a member of the intake team by providing a welcoming first…
- Contribute to the provision of sound program and/or contract management advice and direction in relation to human service initiatives.
- A degree level qualification in a relevant area such as Communication, Creative Industries, Journalism, Public Relations or Media would be highly regarded.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Brisbane based role – Contract opportunity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.