State Revenue Office jobs in Victoria
- Drive revenue growth within the states of Victoria and Tasmania.
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs.
- Great Company Values and Culture.
- Computer Literacy including Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- An exciting opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and highly experienced…
- Being aware of shortages and coordinating with head office on requirements.
- Maintain key relationships and attend, as necessary CSSD visits across the state.
- Experience in development of new revenue channels and commercial innovation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems Excel, Word and…
- Work at our new state-of-the-art head office – excellent package on offer.
- Today we have $1 billion in revenue and provide smart solutions and services to more…
- Attend state and national conventions;
- Achieve revenue targets and profit goals established for the territory.
- Create proposals, provide quotes, sets up trials.
TaylorMade Golf Company
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud & Microsoft Office 365 will be highly regarded.
- This role is responsible for supporting and guiding the Product, Marketing…
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g…
- Work at our state of the art head office – Spring Street, Melbourne CBD.
- Australian Unity is a national health, wealth and living organisation with $1 billion…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, we have offices throughout the United States and in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany and France.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.