Statistical Analyst Salary jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- This Statistical Analyst duties will involve:
- Why you might love working as a Statistical Analyst at Equifax:
- Why join the Data & Analytics team at Equifax?
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced statistical analyst to join a small specialist technical team in chronic disease.
- The Senior Statistical Analyst duties will involve:
- Why you might love working as a Senior Statistical Analyst at Equifax:
- Ability to quickly learn & adapt.
$81,427 - $91,268 a year
- As a Data Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Knowledge of statistical or machine learning techniques is desirable.
- Data Analyst - Data and Analytics.
- Salary ($97,152-$107,541), plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Reporting to the Manager Benefit Insights, the Benefits Analyst will see you supporting the lead Ancillary Analyst to extract, analyse and interpret data from…
- You will have high level knowledge in statistical methods and concepts to appropriately use statistical procedures and interpret data and statistical…
- Salary packaging options and tax benefits of up to $16,000 per year available.
- In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous salary package plus:
New South Wales Treasury Corporation (TCorp)
- Also, it is mandatory that you indicate your salary expectations (base salary plus superannuation) in the relevant section of our application portal.
- Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded ‘wellness package’ including a health plan, staff discounts, salary continuance and more;
- Our strength is our people:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.