Steel Work jobs in Victoria
$27 an hour
- Ideally you are flexible to work 5 days, and to be available to work 2 shift time combinations.
- Generally you will be required to work 6 hours per shift;
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Work well in a team.
- MIG Welding – Mild Steel- Flux Core Welding.
- At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable…
Australia Wide Personnel Group
$25 - $26 an hour
- Day shift and afternoon shift.
- Experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry advantageous.
- Ability to read & write English.
- The ability to work methodically and autonomously.
- Planning and co-ordination of works, equipment and personnel.
- Preparing and submitting progress claims.
$60,000 - $69,999 a year
- Our client specialises in all architectural steel fabrication for the Construction & Building Industry.
- Opportunity to work directly with the production team…
$23 an hour
- Steel Cap safety boots are essential.
- Be available to work both Day and Afternoon shifts.
- Be fit & able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Opportunity to work with some of Melbourne's best contractors.
- You will be required to have a minimum of 3 years onsite steel fixing experience, you must know…
$26 - $27 an hour
- Good rates and interesting work.
- High-vis and Steel Capped boots.
- Large variety of work and duties.
- Award wages, variety of work - never gets boring!
- Safe work practices including conducting risk assessments.
- Ability to plan, organise and undertake work in a safe and efficient manner.
- In this role you will work as part of a centralised team, maintaining a portion of the overall debtors ledger.
- You will be accountable for:
Be the first to see new Steel Work jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.