Stock Picking jobs in Western Australia
- Performing Picking, Packing and stock taking duties.
- At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
- Utilising WMA’s systems to control stock movement including receipt, put-away, picking and dispatch.
- Liaise with other departments, service providers and…
$30.25 an hour
- Assisting with the coordination of stock picking schedules.
- Activities include :- receiving, picking & packing, inventory management, coordinating rosters and…
- Assisting with cyclical and/or full stock takes.
- Accurate receipting of all stock and placed in the correct location.
- Your Success is Our Success.
- Daily stock replenishment/stock takes.
- Warehousing (picking/packing/put always, communication with bulk).
- As part of the Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety group,…
$29 an hour
- Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, the successful applicants will be responsible for management of stock, picking packing, hose building, stock transfer,…
- Our client in Jandakot is seeking an experienced pick/packer Monday to Friday 10am-3pm.
- Picking orders using RF scanners.
- Stock replenishment and put away.
- Experienced Storeperson with exceptional customer service skills required for an immediate start.
- Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual…
- Resolve problems of stock visibility and traceability, improve picking accuracy, avoid losses made through non-deliveries, wrong deliveries, returns and service…
- Maintain inventory and warehousing tasks including picking up and receiving in of stock and distribution of stock to satellite sites.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.