Strategic Building jobs
Department of Communications
- The Department is tasked with building stronger communities through major infrastructure planning, investment advice and delivery, strategic development of…
- Actively participate in building relationships, sharing information and promoting cooperation across all government agencies; and.
- S through value, innovation, building, empowering and succeeding holistically!
- Specialising in sales, production, distribution, retail and marketing, the Trend…
- We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace by supporting equal opportunities irrespective of gender, culture, generation, sexual orientation…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- CSV is committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
- They will be involved in shaping the strategic direction of Asset Planning and…
- We are committed to building, valuing and promoting diversity and inclusiveness across John Holland.
- We work in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia…
- Administration and teaching spaces will be the focus of the building program.
- Funding for the final stage of building works to complete the college has been…
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities.
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service,…
$59,237 - $65,270 a year
- The Program works in partnership with the Royal Australian Navy and Industry to deliver the strategic submarine capability of Collins.
- What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in building and maintaining strategic relationships particularly in commercial sectors and government.
- Closing Date 13-Apr-2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.