Strategic Communication Manager jobs
- Job Category Marketing and Communications.
- Describe your approach to managing and leveraging strategic partnerships.
- About the Department of Education.
- The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the School Leadership Institute’s (SLI) strategic communication to ensure schools have a deep understanding of…
- Roche Corporate Affairs is expanding and we are looking for a Communications Manager to drive communication activities for some of our corporate and strategic…
- Demonstrated strategic planning skills as well as tactical delivery, with superior skills in oral and written communication.
- Lead the planning, co-ordination and delivery of customer engagement plans for strategic conferences in collaboration with relevant sales, marketing &…
- Work alongside other internal communication business partners and regional communications directors to plan and prioritise all colleague communications –…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- As the Manager, Strategic Engagement, you will develop strategic engagement programs and priorities for the new Victims of Crime Commissioner.
- People and Culture Manager – Melbourne.
- Executive level communication, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
$120,692 - $161,511 a year
- C0015 CSV PD Manager Customer Engagement.pdf.
- Extensive experience in developing, managing and implementing strategic customer and community engagement programs…
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to analyse event statistics & produce reports post event for business stakeholders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.