Strategic Communication Manager jobs in Wynnum West QLD
- Liaise, negotiate and develop a strategic framework for consultation, communication and business activities with private, industry and community groups, to…
$105,976 - $116,301 a year
- Create and deliver multi-channel communication strategies to support divisional employee engagement and establish trust relationships.
- Using your knowledge and experience to develop and deliver communication strategies• delivering effective, strategic, internal communication plans and tactics •…
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to support the delivery of strategic business outcomes.
- As the Manager you will:
- You will demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills including the ability to prepare significant policy documents, negotiate on complex…
- Communicates with influence - Seek to understand the audience and tailors communication style and message accordingly.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Organised and strategic approach with scheduling your time with clients, stakeholders…
- The manager leads the development and implementation of suitable organisational change frameworks, methods and approaches to support departmental and branch…
- Santos are offering a unique opportunity for a Government and Public Affairs Manager to provide strategic government affairs, public policy, communications,…
- Demonstrated well established written and oral communication skills, in a complex environment where there are multiple and sometimes competing agendas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.