Strategic Procurement jobs
- Engage with customers and supplies on procurement opportunities, working closely with them to support and inform the procurement process.
- This is a great opportunity for procurement specialists who have excellent commercial acumen, negotiation skills, stakeholder engagement, understand change…
- Experience in a similar procurement/commercial role in a similar organisational complexity.
- During the procurement cost optimisation and transformation stage,…
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years’ experience in procurement, with an understanding of the end-to-end procurement processes and success in delivering procurement…
$98,614 - $111,770 a year
- Proven experience in strategic procurement, tendering, and contract management, and an understanding of the legislative and policy requirements.
- You will deliver procurement strategies, project management, strategic and technical advice to key clients, mainly relating to Facilities Management services.
- Supporting and progressing strategic and operational procurement business initiatives.
- Managing the provision of strategic and procurement policy and provide…
Fair Work Ombudsman
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of written governance, process and research documentation such as briefs, project plans, research reports and…
- You will be exposed to various categories across both Direct and Indirect Spend Categories, you will need to manage the full life cycle from strategic planning,…
- Promote and seek procurement opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander businesses and maintain ‘Identified Indigenous Employment Opportunity Plans…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.