Strategy Director jobs
- If you are passionate about Strategy & Research and want to leave a legacy for the future of NSW, then look no further!
- Contact Claudia Clegg - 0481 916 335.
- An advanced ability to drive a continuous improvement agenda, define high level objectives and translate these into practical implementation strategies.
- Strategic, conceptual, analytical and innovative skills with a record of success in the management, negotiation and implementation of national and state health…
- That means we work in a space free of jargon, buzzwords and superficial tactics masked as ‘strategy’.
- Acts as a guardian of the work to ensure the campaign…
$130,565 - $146,958 a year
- Can understand and anticipate the strategic operating environment in DVA, the Australian Public Service, the HR sector, Government, and Australian societal…
$120,467 a year
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
- Line of Business – ICT and Digital Government (IDG) – Office for Technology.
- The Deputy Director Strategy and Architecture is a…
$124,891 - $140,596 a year
- ACT Property Group are seeking an experienced professional who knows and understands how buildings work, has demonstrated experience in planning for and…
- The Director, Digital Strategy & Channels is responsible for digital marketing strategies to ensure greater customer-centricity and focus of investment in areas…
- The Director will lead the Provider Strategy Section, providing operational oversight and direction of the development of provider strategies and compliance…
- Strong technical experience of digital and multi-channel strategy, measurement frameworks and methodologies.
- At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.