Strategy Director jobs
- Demonstrated success in leading the development and implementation of enterprise strategies and plans.
- A key focus of the role will be to transform QCS's…
- Creative agency / digital agency experience at senior planner / strategy director level.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital and multi-channel CX strategy.
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- $101,955 - $115,005 (plus super).
- The Assistant Director, Strategy and Reform is responsible for leading and managing a small team responsible for business…
- That means we work in a space free of jargon, buzzwords and superficial tactics masked as ‘strategy’.
- Acts as a guardian of the work to ensure the campaign…
- Using evidenced based analysis, you will assess the appropriateness of existing controls; develop candidate selection methodologies and holistic treatment…
- Strong background in one or more of the following - program and project management, corporate governance, strategy and capability development.
- You have a background in technology advisory and business-aligned strategies, and are skilled in technology architecture, value analysis and transformation…
$124,891 - $140,596 a year
- Technical Services Delivery is seeking a Director to oversee the management of the technical teams that deliver services such as software application delivery,…
- Working with the trading team to help bring strategies to life.
- The ability to create a narrative around a strategy to help to bring it to life.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver information management reform, strategy, policy and projects at a whole of.
- Government level within the information management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.