Structural Draftsperson jobs in Western Australia
- We have a healthy pipeline of work and it looks as if we will need to recruit a number of structural resources to meet upcoming project requirements.
- We are seeking an experienced Draftsperson – Civil & Precast to become part of the Team based in our new facility in Newcastle.
- Be rewarded as a high performer.
- BG&E Resources (BG&ER) is an Australian based engineering services business providing all-encompassing services to resource and…
- Drafting qualification in mechanical/structural required;
- Sheet Metal industry experience and civil / structural experience.
- Strong knowledge of bridge and structural drafting principles and standards.
- Scope and plan bridge / structural drafting inputs to projects of various sizes.
- Three years’ minimum experience in structural drafting.
- Residential: structural design drawings, some civil drafting may be required.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Civil Cad Drafter - Civil Drafter - Civil Draftsperson - Roads / Highways.
- Your new company are an industry leading consultancy with a strong pipeline of work…
- Drafting design concepts for ceramic, structural and mechanical components.
- Understanding of Australian standards specifically BHP structural and mechanical…
Weld East Fabricators
$30 - $39 an hour
- Solidworks or Inventor experience - sheet metal parts, weldments, structural frames, and drawings with bend lines, welding details, and BOM.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Draftsperson preferably with a structural or civil engineering background to join a successful growing team based at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.