Subsea Project Engineer jobs in Western Australia
- Develop subsea inspection, monitoring and maintenance (IMM) documentation in support of greenfield project delivery and transition into facility operations.
- The role demands both a technical and project delivery focus.
- Strong understanding of and experience with project and product life cycle.
- Project Engineer needed for leading Subsea services and technologies provider within Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of a range of Subsea equipment including…
- The Controls Engineer will be responsible for providing technical input and governance to a range of activities related to the Baker Hughes Subsea Control…
- Experience of leading / managing subsea EPCI detailed engineering for SPS/SURF projects.
- Support the Project Manager as a key member of the project leadership…
- Managing studies / projects according to the project schedule and within budget.
- Providing study technical overview and assistance where required (where a…
- Experience with Research & Development projects.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by Management.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Key role for experienced Oil & Gas Contracts Engineer / Specialist - Subsea - Perth CBD - Long term work.
- Subsea and offshore experience is required, along with…
- Support client initiatives to ensure integrity and availability of delivered Subsea Control System Equipment.
- Regional BHGE technical focal point for all client…
- 5 years experience in Subsea.
- The Subsea Production Controls Application Engineer has the technical responsibility for controls aspects of FEED studies and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.