Subsea Project Engineer jobs in Western Australia
- Participate, lead and minute engineering and project meetings as required by the project.
- Support and interface with the facility Project Managers to develop…
- Develop subsea inspection, monitoring and maintenance (IMM) documentation in support of greenfield project delivery and transition into facility operations.
Perth Central Business District WA
- This is an exciting time to join this well established Subsea Engineering business who are forging a new direction with a change of ownership but with the same…
- 10 years of engineering experience within the subsea industry (projects and operations preferred) or related service organisation.
- Solid subsea equipment and project related experience.
- The project engineer is an integral member of the operations team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- 3+ years of engineering experience preferably within the subsea industry or broader resource industry.
- Develop and manage assigned project scopes with client…
- Prepare reports and internal presentation to project teams.
- KBR Energy Solutions - Consulting is a multi-disciplinary engineering team with marine, structural,…
- Support the Phase 2 Operations interface team in providing input to the Phase 2 project team to ensure all operational interface aspects of the subsea expansion…
- Field experience in subsea installations and interventions.
- 2 years of engineering experience within the subsea industry (preferred) or related service…
- Lead a small team of engineers/designers to deliver brownfields EPC projects, as required by work scopes.
- Independently generate engineering deliverables to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.