Substation Design $70,200 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Solid experience in substation design, including evidence of large substation projects and the ability to lead designs.
- Preferred experience in design HVDC railway traction system design (not essential).
- Preferred experience in transmission line design (not essential).
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Knowledge and experience in design, construction and maintenance practices of HV and LV distribution substations, earthing systems and distribution…
- Our ideal candidate will have previous experience with high voltage substation and lines construction.
- Through trusted relationships and world leading insight…
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Additional skills in earthing system modelling and design would be an advantage.
- Hence, engineering skills in other aspects of substation, transmission,…
Bouygues Construction Australia
- Realisation of methods for undergrounds structures (cross passages, electrical substation).
- Assist with the development of the constructions methods that are…
- In-depth experience in protection system design and commissioning for electrical substations.
- Familiarity with SIPROTEC and SICAM product families, including…
- Demonstrated ability to lead and run design management process.
- Detailed design and documentation of steel and reinforced concrete structures.
- Review design documentation, read drawings, provide constructive review and oversee implementation of designs.
- Responsibilities of the role will also include;
- Substation and transformer plinths/pads, instrument bracket design etc.),.
- Design capability across electrical, instrumentation, PLC automation,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.