Substation Design jobs in Gawler SA
- Solid experience in substation design, including evidence of large substation projects and the ability to lead designs.
- Preparation of detailed designs for Integrated Control and Protection (ICAP) applications in zone substations and transmission substations;
- Refurbishment projects in existing substations.
- Works with trainee engineers to insure the proper design and implementation of system protection schemes;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and run design management process.
- Detailed design and documentation of steel and reinforced concrete structures.
- Experience in design of primary protection and controls.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be working with a team of Engineers in the detailed…
- This will include primary and secondary systems, grid connections, substation design and optimisations.
- 5-12 years’ relevant design experience.
- Substation design department and other internal SA Power Networks Customers – Maintain effective communication.
- Currently SA Drivers License – class car.
- They specialize in the design, construction, commissioning, and maintenance of high voltage infrastructures such as transmission substations, wind farms and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.