Succession Partner jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and partner with client groups to ensure right outcomes for our people.
- Our People team (formerly Human Resources) partners with leaders to engage and attract high performing, diverse, entrepreneurial talent.
- Lead the development of the financial controlling team to secure the right competences, performance and succession.
- WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY.
- This role will have business partner responsibility for multiple clients within AWS.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization…
- Identifying opportunities for and make recommendations on development solutions for talent identified in the succession planning process;
- Discounts across many of the Woolworths brands + external partners.
- Recruiting and developing a customer first team, including identifying future talent and…
- Coordinate store training from external partners.
- Maintain and update database for staff development program/succession planning.
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- Work with HRBPs to drive execution of HR/COE programs including, but not limited to talent assessments, career pathing, and succession planning.
- The team that you’ll business partner with are our Product Development team.
- Our People team (formerly Human Resources) partners with leaders to engage and…
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Due to succession planning, there is an exceptional opportunity available for a Senior Manager / Director level audit candidate to join the team and step up to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.