Superannuation Software jobs
$74,388 - $84,116 a year
- Salary: $74,388-$84,116 + 17% superannuation & Annual Leave loading.
- The Junior Software Engineer will assist in developing and maintaining iCinema software and…
$88,400 - $100,600 a year
- Confident using varied software systems and platforms.
- Permanent - Full Time contract – Salary $88,400 - $100,600*.
- What we're looking for?
- Highly competent with software programs including the MS Office 365 suite, Microsoft Visio and ARIS.
- Total Remuneration Package: $100,588 package includes…
- You will learn to design, develop, deploy and maintain high quality code by engaging with our software vendor to perform regular code reviews.
- Support application software by analysing and fixing problems.
- Up to 25% off insurance, Banking, superannuation.
- Location: Brisbane - Inner Suburbs & CBD.
$71,816 - $82,488 a year
- To be successful in this role you will have experience in organising events, hospitality, administration, high level communication & presentation skills,…
$58,000 - $60,000 a year
- Operational experience in the management of Microsoft SCCM (or other software deployment mechanisms) including software update management, OSD management,…
$59,952 a year
- VPS2 – Intelligence Support Officer - $52,493 > $59,952 plus superannuation and leave loading.
- Demonstrated experience in performing a range of administrative…
$76,000 - $102,000 a year
- Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative methods including use of software programs such as SAS, STATA, nViVO.
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time.
- Knowledge of software licensing metrics and their technical application.
- Discounts on insurance, Banking, superannuation.
- Educate teams on the use of SAM tool.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.