Support Analyst jobs
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Organizes/provides day-to-day IT support (maximizes remote service desk use & output) as well as meeting/event support if requested by the business.
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- MPC constructively assists project teams as they navigate the Capability Committee and Government approval processes, garners support from the senior executive…
- Candidates who have excelled in delivering quality phone and desktop support for Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows will be well suited to apply for this…
- Providing technical support to existing restaurants and Hola Central employees.
- Previous experience in a service or support desk role will be advantageous.
- Ability to learn and support new applications quickly.
- Escalate complex issues as required to second line support and owning the problem through to resolution.
- Provide on site and off site support.
- Experience with Office 365 support and administration (account creation/disabling/archiving).
- You will need to be a well-spoken, customer-focused, and technically competent, and you will provide 2nd and 3rd level support to the Desktop environment of…
- Provide first and second level support.
- Provide mobile phone and desktop support.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- High growth business – ASX 100 listed.
- Providing first and second level hardware and software support.
- This not only represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, but an opportunity…
- Experience delivering software support services.
- Undertake provision of application maintenance and support services.
- NET Framework and MS SQL will be required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.