Support Care jobs in Northern Territory
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service
- A commitment to support our client and providing excellent client service.
- Key components of the role will include assisting individuals, by addressing the…
- Relevant Certification or aged care/Disability.
- An exciting opportunity has become available for suitable candidates to provide individualised care and support…
- Experience and knowledge of current trends in aged and flexible care.
- Uphold high standards of care and oversee all activities to ensure an effective and…
- Provide support to the emergency staff, to achieve safe, efficient and quality patient care.
- Experience in an acute care environment with responsibilities of…
- Not only do we love to feature some of Australia’s most influential and inspirational women in our campaigns, but we also love to support young Australians.
$22.24 an hour
- The ability to develop positive relationships with the clients and to support their individual care plans as appropriate.
- Employment type: Casual, Part Time.
- Assistance with daily living (including personal care).
- To actively support the individual needs of people who access Life Without Barriers’ disability services…
- Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and…
Arnhem Early Learning Centre
- Knowledge of current child care practices.
- Work within the Center’s philosophy of care, and maintain confidentiality.
- Working with children (Ochre Card).
- They're always very supportive and want to see each and every person succeed in what they do.
- Really enjoying coming to work every day – Nathan.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.