Support Engineer jobs
- 6 - 12 months experience in a desktop support role will be highly regarded.
- Providing technical support to users regarding Google Apps for Work / Okta / Cloud…
- This ensures that support tools and support staff appropriately handle the incident.
- Remote Access and Client support.
- Looking for the next step in your career?
- Participate in development and implementation of engineering strategies to support business goals across gas, renewables and thermal generation plants.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- An exciting requirement for a Junior Desktop Support to provide L1/L2 technical support to join on a 12-month contract.
- 12 month - Fixed Term/Contract.
- Your mentor will support and direct you so that in time, you are ready to support other less experienced employees.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- There is never a dull moment as each day presents itself with different challenges.
- Some of the key responsibilities you will undertake are:
- We let engineers and managers see exactly what’s going on in their processes in real time – useful, right?
- If you are looking to develop skills in the areas of…
- Work collaboratively with Product support and design engineers to develop product documentation and implement them as per Agilent requirements.
- Providing face to face and telephone based technical support to users regarding issues with the hosted application environment.
- That means our tech teams get to support great products like Oz Lotto, Powerball and Set for Life.
- This is a fantastic role that provides exposure to databases,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.