Support Service Officer $90,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
$41.85 - $49.08 an hour
- To provide timely technical and end-user support to users of Computers, Printers, Smart Phones, Application software, Systems software and all related desktop…
$94,766 - $104,346 a year
- The Clinical Applications System Administration Support Officer is one of two in the Clinical Applications team who will ensure the ongoing and efficient…
$46.89 an hour
- Talent International are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Support Officer to join a State government organisation based in Sydney CBD.
$104,618 - $117,875 a year
- With a focus on preventative measures, the Faculty Wellbeing Officer is expected to exercise leadership through the provision of advice and assistance to our…
- This is achieved through discovery research, applied research in health service settings, research-led teaching in health and medical sciences, and the…
$93,712 a year
- Customer Service is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Project Officer for a fixed-term 2 year period.
- AUD $93,712 per annum plus Superannuation.
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- With a rapidly growing population we offer a comprehensive range of services from acute care at Gosford and Wyong hospitals to sub-acute and community based…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$500 - $600 a day
- They require the additional expertise of a senior officer who will support and work alongside the Manager, Portfolio Planning & Control.
$87,000 - $93,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of operational or administrative support in an academic research or student services environment.
$179,457 - $181,744 a year
- The Executive Officer provides a range of high level executive, secretariat, and project support services to the Council including providing strategic advice,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.